Sperry West is an internationally known and recognized manufacturer of video surveillance products.
The company has a long history in the video surveillance market. In the mid-1960’s, its principals engineered the first commercial video surveillance kit. Sperry West continues to be the market leader with the Video Commander investigative surveillance kits.
Known for it’s exceptional customer service, at Sperry West, every employee, from technicians to management, has a say in how customers and clients receive service. We offer the longest and most comprehensive warranty in the industry on our cameras.
Most items are shipped same day of order, except custom manufactured products.
For service, please email or call us to actually speak to a Sperry West team member. Our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. You can also leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
In the unusual circumstance that equipment must be returned to the manufacturer, please follow this procedure for timely and efficient service.
- Contact our office at 1 (858) 551-2000 to obtain a return authorization (RA) number.
- All returns must include: reason for return, and/or description of problem. If in warranty, please include invoice copy.
- Freight on all returns must be pre-paid and preferably packaged in its original carton.
- Advance replacement of a defective camera or kit requires a new purchase order. Equipment older than 60 days from original invoice may not be eligible for advance replacement. Equipment may be returned to customer with an evaluation charge if no defect is found.
- Warranty repairs and replacements will be done at ‘no-charge’ and returned to customer prepaid.
- Non-warranty repairs are subject to repair charges. Customer will be notified prior to repair only for estimated repair charge over $100.00, unless customer requests an estimate prior to repair.
- Returns for credit are subject to a 20% restocking charge, if eligible for credit. Eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
Sperry West is an authorized vendor to the U.S. Federal Government as part of the GSA Advantage! buying program.
U.S. Government purchasers can buy online quickly and easily through the GSA Advantage web site. Government agencies that have used Sperry West products include:
Sperry West Federal Supply Service Information:
- FSC Group: 58-I-B
- FSC Classes: 5820, 5835, 5836
- Contract Number: GS-07F-024CA
- Expiration Date: March 31, 2019
- Cage Code: 00MR8
- DUNS: 786235663
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business